For Our Readers:
The Radish Society is a personal blog about food, fitness and feminism.
Reviews: All reviews are honest and unbiased. If I received a free item or activity, I will disclose that information directly in the post. You can guarantee that if you see sometimes positive, then it was a genuinely positive experience. If I had a negative experience, I will not alter my view.
Affiliates: The Radish Society is affiliated with certain companies, which means that I receive a small percentage of commission from any purchases made through affiliate links. If you want to support TRS endeavours, please make sure you clear your cookies/cache prior to clicking on an affiliate link in order for the store to register that the sale transpired from TRS site. Companies with whom I have an affiliate relationship do not influence my review opinions.
Advertisements: The Radish society does have a paid advertising program the form of text links, banners and sponsored posts. Any advertising relationships do not influence opinions.
Sponsored Posts: If I was paid for a post, I will disclose that information directly and it still won’t influence my honesty. Paid links are not necessarily from sites that I personally endorse. Please make sure to always scrutinize each site. If you are unsure about a site, please e-mail me and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Advertising Program/Sponsored Posts:
The Radish Society includes a paid advertising program in the form of text links, banner ads and sponsored posts.
Any sponsored posts will be in line with TRS values – written 100% in my honest opinions. Companies will not be allowed to “preview” the posts or request posts to be removed if there is a negative review. I will disclose if any posts are sponsored (this is a legal requirement).
Any price inquiries can be made with this contact form. Payments will be made via PayPal and required prior to publishing a post/link/banner. Contacting me does not guarantee acceptance and I reserve the right to refuse any offers. Any company that supports sexism/racism/ableism/transphobia/body-shaming/non-consent/etc will be automatically denied.
If at any time, I discover that a company condones any harmful opinions, I will remove all advertising without any refund. This includes anything stated on the company’s social media posts as well.
The Radish Society includes affiliate programs in the form of hyperlinks.
I reserve the right to refuse any offers. Please note that I will verify your site prior to signing up. Any companies that support sexism/racism/ableism/transphobia/body-shaming/non-consent/etc will be automatically denied.
If at any time, I discover that a company condones any harmful opinions, I will remove all affiliate links and make the reason known to TRS followers.
Nothing is more exciting than a giveaway! I’d love to help increase your social media followers. Please contact me if you have an idea and we will discuss the process (prizes, length of time, social media accounts, etc). I obviously have to approve the product, and it must come from a company and manufacturer that I am proud to support. I will not pay for any shipping costs (with some exceptions). Any company that supports sexism/racism/ableism/transphobia/body-shaming/non-consent/etc will be automatically denied. Giveaways that are based in Quebec MUST legally follow the Quebec giveaway rules that the Government has regulated.
Product Review Guidelines:
I would absolutely love if you sent products for me to try out! However, there are some rules you need to follow. Please make sure you read them prior to contacting me. If I receive a message from you, I will assume you have read these policies.
- I will not pay for any product costs or any shipping costs (shipping to Canada). I am not responsible for costs if the product does not arrive to my address.
- You need to contact me prior to shipping a product so that we can agree on the terms of the review. I need to accept the product and discuss a timeline for publication. If you ship them without my acceptance, you risk me not reviewing the product.
- I reserve the right to refuse any reviews if I do not feel that the product is safe or fits with TRS values.
- Any surprise conditions post-review-acceptance are not considered valid.
- Any body products need to be hypoallergenic or for sensitive skin. If they are not, I will not review these items. If you say they are, and I discover otherwise, I will definitely not review them.
- Any food products need to be gluten free. If they are not, I will not review these items. If you say they are, and I discover otherwise, I will definitely not review them. My gluten intolerance is not a trend – it is a medical condition.
- You may not ask for a refund if it is a negative review. Negative reviews will not be removed by the request of the company.
- If you are not part of our affiliate links or advertised companies, I reserve the right to link to an appropriate affiliate.
- I will not link to direct competition, but I reserve the right to link to my own relevant posts of similar products or reviews of the same product from other bloggers.
Your act of sending me a product to review equals your agreement to our terms and conditions above.
Writing For Your Website:
I love writing so much that I want this to be my career. I do not work for free because “exposure” does not pay our bills. Any rate inquiries can be made with this contact form. If I absolutely love your project, I can discuss a discounted rate. I am open to a variety of ideas!
I would love for you to link to my content! You may not, however, duplicate my content without my permission. I will find it and we will get it taken down. If you would like to quote TRS, please send me an email with the details (quote, location, how you will reference TRS). Quotes should be 100 words or less and contain a link to the TRS home page or to the original post. Let me know if you link to TRS or quote me because I would love to share your page on social media. If you would like to use one of my posts on your site – I cannot provide content for free and would require a monetary remuneration. If I absolutely love your project, we can discuss a discounted rate.
Although this blog has photos of me, this does not mean that any personal information may be disclosed without my permission. If you find out my address for payment, shipment, event invite, etc, you are not allowed to share it with anyone without my consent. By working with me, I assume that you have read these policies and therefore will respect my privacy.